Selling Your Home
As FULL-SERVICE Realtors, we handle the entire sale process. For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As experienced Realtors who have helped many San Francisco residents sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from preparing your home to go Active on the market, to strategically marketing and showcasing your home, to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Our concierge-level of services include:
- Consultation to discuss needs and goals
- Professional Comparable Market Analysis to price home effectively
- Draft Action Item / Timeline
- Project manage the entire preparation of home - check the "Prepping Properties" tab to see a few homes we've prepared and sold for top dollar.
- Clear home of contents
- Schedule and meet vendors to obtain bids, including painters, floor refinishers, landscapers, and stagers
- Schedule and meet inspectors
- Schedule and meet professional photographer
- Create property specific website: www.162noe.com , www.65Lomita.com, and www.1542-24thAve.com
- Draft professional, tri-fold, card-stock brochures for Open House
- Mail "Just Listed" postcards to 1,000 surrounding homes
- Prepare online disclosures for prospective buyers
- Finalize List Price to attract the maximum number of prospective Buyers
- Host Brokers Tours
- Host Neighborhood Twilight Showing
- Host Weekend Open Houses
- Review offers received and negotiate best offer
- Work with Escrow Coordinator to ensure all required documents are in compliance
- Coordinate with Escrow Officer and Title Company to ensure title transfers seamlessly
- And much more!
Providing you with a comprehensive, high-quality experience is our top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact us and let's get started!