- Multi-family (2-4 units)
Grove Street San Francisco, CA, 94117 Get directions$1,349,000 $381/Sq. ft.
- Age105 Years
- Parking Auto Door, Garage car garage
- Area Sf District 6 F
- MLS# 404875
- Listed 6 Years 4 Months 24 Days Ago
Description: Bedrooms: 2056-2058 grove street is a classic san franciscan two-unit edwardian built in 1912. The property consists of two full floor flats which feature a formal living room and dining room, graceful period details including dark-stained wood wainscoting, high ceilings, soft wood floors, woodburning fireplaces flanked by bookshelves, bay windows, and box beam ceilings. Each unit has direct access to a huge and beautifully terraced backyard. The property has garage parking for 2+ cars and ample amounts of common storage next to laundry area. County use code is to be determined. Currently occupied but will be delivered vacant!
- Levels: 0
- Other: # Parking Spaces: 2, Brick, Construction: Wood Frame, Exterior: Stucco, Fenced Yard, Fire Sprinker(s), Fireplace(s), Floors: Partial Hardwood, Foundation: Concrete Perimeter, Garden/Greenbelt, Heat/Cool: Gas, Landscaping-Rear, Lot Desc: Regular, Miscellaneous: Garden, Property SubType: 2 Units, Roof: Tar and Gravel, Smoke Alarm(s), Storage Area(s), SubDist: North Panhandle, Type: Flats, Unit1: 3 Bedrooms, Unit2: 3 Bedrooms, Units: 2, Upslope, View: City Lights
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Burt Children's Center||1-7||0 mi|
|NA||Wells (Ida B.) High School||9-12||0.1 mi|
|NA||AltSchool Alamo Square||PK-5||0.2 mi|
|6||Gateway Middle School||6-8||0.2 mi|
|9||Creative Arts Charter School||K-8||0.3 mi|
|4||Muir (John) Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||Jewish Community High School Of The Bay||9-12||0.4 mi|
|4||Parks (Rosa) Elementary School||K-5||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.