- Resale - single family
380 17th Avenue San Francisco, CA, 94121 Get directions$1,410,000 $813/Sq. ft.
- Age106 Years
- Parking Auto Door, Garage, Interior Access car garage
- Area Sf District 1 A
- MLS# 450465
- Listed 3 Years 30 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful, edwardian home located in highly sought-after richmond district! Traditional floorplan w/warm wood floors. Main level: formal entry, formal living room w/fireplace, formal dining room, large eat-in kitchen w/abundant cabinet space that overlooks garden, sunroom off formal dining room & 1/4 bath conveniently located off the main hall. Classic wood staircase leads to upper level: master bedrm w/2 closets & window seats to enjoy a book, 2nd large bedroom w/views of garden, over-sized full bathroom w/double vanity & plentiful storage, 2nd sunroom w/closets. Lower level: unwarranted room w/full bath, 1-car garage & wine cellar. Less than 1 block to clement & geary street shops & restaurants. Presidio is 3 blks away; gg park is 4 blks!
- Levels: 2
- Other: 2 Story, Attached, Construction: Wood Frame, Double Pane Windows, Driveway: Paved Driveway, Exterior: Stucco, Floors: Hardwood, Formal Entry, Foundation: Concrete Perimeter, Fp: 1, Fp: Living Room, Fp: Wood Burning, Gas, Heat/Cool: Central Heating, Kitchen: Gas Range, Lot Desc: Regular, Misc: Garden, Refrigerator, Roof: Composition, Shingle, SubDist: Central Richmond, Tile, Type: Full, Water Heater-Gas, Water/Sewer: Water-Public, Zoning: Rh-2
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Alamo Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|NA||San Francisco Schoolhouse||K-8||0.2 mi|
|8||Sutro Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||Olympia Institute||6-11||0.3 mi|
|NA||Lisa Kampner Hebrew Academy||K-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||St. Monica School||K-8||0.4 mi|
|7||Argonne Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|NA||Zion Lutheran School||K-8||0.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.