- Resale - single family
770 4th Avenue San Francisco, CA, 94118-3913 Get directions$1,749,000 $660/Sq. ft.
- Age102 Years
- Parking Auto Door, Detached, Garage car garage
- Area Sf District 1 B
- MLS# 407092
- Listed 6 Years 8 Months 1 Day Ago
Description: Magnificent home built in 1914 on one of best blocks in richmond district. Lovingly cared for by one family since 1973. Wide tree-lined street & less than 1 block to golden gate park. Close to the presidio. Spacious 2,652 sf, formal entry, hardwood floors, crown molding. Main flr: large eat in kitchen w/access to back patio, formal living room w/fireplace & built-ins, dining room w/beautiful period wainscoting & built-ins + wood molding, office/den & 1/2 bath. Upstairs: 3bdrms + sunroom, 1 1/4 ba, master bdrm w/walk-in closet & deck. Basement w/ crafts area, abundant storage & washer-dryer. 2 covered prkg spaces.
- Other: Construction: Wood Frame, Dishwasher, Exterior: Stucco, Floors: Hardwood, Formal Entry, Foundation: Concrete Perimeter, Fp: 1, Fp: Wood Burning, Garbage Disposal, Garden/Greenbelt, Gas, Heat/Cool: Central Heating, Hood Over Range, Kitchen: Gas Range, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Lot Desc: Regular, Misc: Garden, Pantry, Refrigerator, SubDist: Inner Richmond, View: San Francisco, Water/Sewer: Water-Public, Zoning: Rh-1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Mccoppin (Frank) Elementary School||K-5||0.2 mi|
|NA||Challenge To Learning||7-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Zion Lutheran School||K-8||0.5 mi|
|8||Roosevelt Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||Star Of The Sea School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||The Laurel School||1-8||0.6 mi|
|7||New Traditions Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||Lisa Kampner Hebrew Academy||K-12||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.