- Resale - condo-townhouse
2628 Telegraph Ave Berkeley, CA, 94704 Get directions$475,000 $550/Sq. ft.
- Age4 Years
- Parking 1, Automatic Door, Interior Access car garage
- Area Alameda County
- MLS# 381463
- Listed 9 Years 8 Months 21 Days Ago
Description: This beautiful, light-filled condominium is located on telegraph ave. Built in 2007, it is convenient to many amenities, including andronico's market across street, whole foods two blocks away, public transportation and uc berkeley. This thoughtfully developed unit is located on the 4th floor and offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, parking, bamboo floors, double-pane windows, in-unit washer/dryer, bosch stove/oven and microwave, granite countertops, subzero refrigerator and cherry cabinets. The bedroom closets offer custom organizers and are generously sized. There is a common roof deck with stunning 360 degree views of the bay area, including the uc berkeley tower and marin headlands.
- Other: Common areas: roof deck, Floor#: 0, Floors: bamboo, Heat/cool: electric, Kitchen: dishwasher, Kitchen: freezer, Kitchen: garbage disposal, Kitchen: gas range, Kitchen: granite counter, Kitchen: microwave, Kitchen: refrigerator, Lot description: corner, Special feats: elevator/lift, Subdist: berkeley/albany, Type: mid-rise (4-8), Units: 16
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Willard Middle School||6-8||0.2 mi|
|8||Berkeley High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|6||Malcolm X Elementary School||K-5||1 mi|
|NA||The Academy||K-8||0.2 mi|
|NA||East Bay School for Girls||K-5||0.3 mi|
|6||Leconte Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||East Bay School For Boys||6-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||Maybeck High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.