- Resale - condo-townhouse
38 Surrey Ln San Rafael, CA, 94903-3233 Get directions$310,000 $315/Sq. ft.
- Age48 Years
- Parking 1, Assigned, Carport car garage
- Area Marin County
- MLS# 355540
- Listed 10 Years 6 Months 29 Days Ago
Description: Charming 2 bed 2 delightful baths situated in the meadows complex of terra linda, this one level condo that is picture perfectly situated in the lush green landscaping. Enjoy all the amenities: 3 pools a sauna, clubhouse (great for large parties), 2 first-class tennis courts! All this surrounded by the beauty of the rolling hills. One of the nicest hoas available. Close to transport. Shopping (stroll to scotty's market) and close to open space!
- Other Features: Common areas: bbq area, Common areas: club room, Common areas: lndry facilty-coin, Driveway: paved driveway, Driveway: shared driveway, Exterior: wood siding, Floor#: 0, Kitchen: built-in oven, Kitchen: cooktop stove, Kitchen: dishwasher, Pool: common facility, Subdist: san rafael, Type: 1 level, Type: top floor, Units: 220, View: mountains, View: woods
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Vallecito Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|7||Miller Creek Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
|NA||Montessori De Terra Linda||PK-6||0.4 mi|
|NA||St. Isabella School||K-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||Mark Day School||K-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||Marin County Special Education School||K-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||Marin County Rop School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||San Rafael Adult Education||NR||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.