- Resale - single family
1838 15th Avenue San Francisco, CA, 94122 Get directions$849,000 $580/Sq. ft.
- Age69 Years
- Parking Attached, Auto Door, Garage, Interior Access car garage
- Area Sf District 2 A
- MLS# 369495
- Listed 9 Years 6 Months 1 Day Ago
Description: Open sunday 4/25 & 5/2, 12 - 5 p.M. Classic doelger in sought-after golden gate heights district. 4 bedrm/2 ba home with formal entry, formal living room w/fireplace and peek-a-boo views of the ocean, formal dining room, large kitchen w/breakfast area, 2-car tandem garage w/interior access & patio. There are 3 bedrooms up & 1 down. Two bedrooms have patio access. Close to transportation & 19th avenue with access to north & south bays. Very close to ucsf, schools & parks. Great block!!
- Levels: 2, Flooring: Wood
- Distance to transit: One Block, Other: 2 Story, Breakfast Area, Brick, Construction: Wood Frame, Double Pane Windows, Driveway: Paved Driveway, Exterior: Stucco, Fenced Yard, Floors: Hardwood, Formal Entry, Foundation: Concrete Perimeter, Fp: 1, Garbage Disposal, Gas, Heat/Cool: Central Heating, Kitchen: Hood Over Range, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Lot Desc: Upslope, Misc: Garden, Ocean, Patio(s), Roof: Tar and Gravel, SubDist: Golden Gate Heights, Type: Full, View: Partial, Water/Sewer: Water-Public, Wood Siding
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Lycee Francais De San Francisco||6-12||0.3 mi|
|10||Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary School||K-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||Russian American International School||K-8||0.5 mi|
|7||Hoover (Herbert) Middle School||6-8||0.6 mi|
|8||Lincoln (Abraham) High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||Saint Anne School||K-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Academy-Lawton Campus||K-2||0.7 mi|
|NA||Woodside International School||9-12||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.