111 Robinhood San Francisco, CA, 94127 Get directions$900,000 $391/Sq. ft.
- Age56 Years
- Parking 2, Attached, Auto Door, Garage, Interior Access car garage
- Area Sf District 4
- MLS# 247847
- Listed 16 Years 9 Months 21 Days Ago
Description: Gorgeous view home in sherwood forest. Built by contractor in 1960 for his family, every bedroom has view of either pacific ocean, golden gate bridge, sutro tower or mt. Davidson. Master suite has separate bathroom + dressing room, family room with indoor barbeque + wetbar, with deck that runs the width of home. Quiet neighborhood. Please see additional photos.
- Other: Construction: Wood Frame, Driveway: Paved Driveway, Exterior: Stucco, Floors: Wall To Wall Carpet, Fp: 1, Fp: Gas Burning, Heat/Cool: Gas, Kitchen: Dishwasher, Kitchen: Electric Range, Kitchen: Refrigerator, Kitchen: Double Oven, Lot Desc: Upslope, Misc: Landscaping-Rear, Misc: Wet Bars, Misc: Decks, SubDist: Sherwood Forest, Type: Detached, Type: 2 Story, View: Lake, View: Panoramic, View: Twin Peaks, View: Water, View: Golden Gate Bridge, Water/Sewer: Water-Public
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Miraloma Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|NA||St. Brendan Elementary School||K-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||Oaks Christian Academy||3-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Maria Montessori School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|6||West Portal Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|7||Sunnyside Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||Archbishop Riordan High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|5||Academy Of Arts And Sciences||9-12||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.